PLCZ 55-600-II Full-auto Knife Paper Pleating Production Line
1. Auto paper de-coiler
2. Pre-slitting conveyor
4. Auto counter
5. Filter paper pleating machine(equipped with pre-heater and monitor)
|Model 55-800-II Pre-slitter|
|Output of the machine
|Working air pressure||0.6Mpa|
|Max width for marking||600mm|
|Adjustable marking distance||8-55mm|
|Folding machine 55-600-II|
|Adjustable pleating height||8-55mm|
|Working air pressure||0.6MPa|
1. The pre-slitting machine can accurately and freely adjust the cutting dimensions through frequency converter speed regulation and cylinder blades in different filter sizes. It is simple operated but smooth and effective. After slitting the paper the conveyor for feeding the filter paper runs in synchronism with th marking machine by equipping the monitoring system.
2. The marking machine can mark in different pleat sizes, the marking distance can be set freely by the computer screen, and accurately marking distance will be appeared with the step motor loading.
3. The pleater uses upper and lower blades to alternately finish the folding, and then different pleating heights are acquired evenly and accurately by automatically adjusting the blades distance.
4. After marking, the filter paper will be pleated and pre-heated.
5. The machine is also suitable for folding the iron wire fabric and non-woven fabric of the hydraulic filter , even the multilayer folding.
The production line is applied to auto tri-filter industry, hydraulic pressure, purification and water treatment industries, etc.
Our leiman filter solution group is controlling shareholder for Pulan filter machine factory, we are invest for one stop filter service together. We are the exclusive export company for Pulan filter machine factory. We only provide exclusive lifetime (7*24h) service to customers who purchase from our company.
Our prices are subject to change depending on supply and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after your company contact us for further information.
Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity. If you are looking to resell but in much smaller quantities, we recommend you check out our website
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
For samples, the lead time is about 7 days. For mass production, the lead time is 20-30 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
You can make the payment to our bank account, Western Union or PayPal:
30% deposit in advance, 70% balance against the copy of B/L.
We warranty our materials and workmanship. Our commitment is to your satisfaction with our products. In warranty or not, it is the culture of our company to address and resolve all customer issues to everyone’s satisfaction
Yes, we always use high quality export packaging. We also use specialized hazard packing for dangerous goods and validated cold storage shippers for temperature sensitive items. Specialist packaging and non-standard packing requirements may incur an additional charge.
The shipping cost depends on the way you choose to get the goods. Express is normally the most quickest but also most expensive way. By seafreight is the best solution for big amounts. Exactly freight rates we can only give you if we know the details of amount, weight and way. Please contact us for further information.