PLGT-420 Full-auto Rotary ECO Filter Paper Pleating Production Line
1. Auto paper de-coiler
2. Filter pre-slitter
3. Water steam device
4. Auto counter
5. Six marking rollers' device
6. Pre-heat fold device before pleated
7. Paper pleat and collect system
8. Conveyer device
9. Paper formed heater
|Max paper width
|Min paper width
|Max pleat height
|Min pleat height
|Customize the roller size and shape
|Temp. control scope||normal temp.~300oC
|Working air pressure||0.6MPa|
1. The round air pre-slitting knives can be easily adjusted and pressures well balanced.
2. It adopts the water steam device, which is advantageous to prevent the paper from breaking when its mark by rollers.
3. Six sets of the rollers are equipped in one circle turning machine, which is easy to change the roller to catch different pleat heights.
4. The roller were made to given the convex and cave shape on the paper when marking for making ECO filter. And to keep a certain distance between each two pleats, and even consistent.
5. This automatically production line has the working process of auto count marking, pleating, pre-heat forming.
6. This machine has the stainless steel conveyer device, so the filter paper is pleated much more evenly and smoothly.
7. This production line is controlled computerized and simple to operate.
This rotary paper pleating production line is used for making the ECO filter element.
Our leiman filter solution group is controlling shareholder for Pulan filter machine factory, we are invest for one stop filter service together. We are the exclusive export company for Pulan filter machine factory. We only provide exclusive lifetime (7*24h) service to customers who purchase from our company.
Our prices are subject to change depending on supply and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after your company contact us for further information.
Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity. If you are looking to resell but in much smaller quantities, we recommend you check out our website
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
For samples, the lead time is about 7 days. For mass production, the lead time is 20-30 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
You can make the payment to our bank account, Western Union or PayPal:
30% deposit in advance, 70% balance against the copy of B/L.
We warranty our materials and workmanship. Our commitment is to your satisfaction with our products. In warranty or not, it is the culture of our company to address and resolve all customer issues to everyone’s satisfaction
Yes, we always use high quality export packaging. We also use specialized hazard packing for dangerous goods and validated cold storage shippers for temperature sensitive items. Specialist packaging and non-standard packing requirements may incur an additional charge.
The shipping cost depends on the way you choose to get the goods. Express is normally the most quickest but also most expensive way. By seafreight is the best solution for big amounts. Exactly freight rates we can only give you if we know the details of amount, weight and way. Please contact us for further information.