PLGT-600 Full-auto Rotary paper Pleating Production Line
1. Auto paper de-coiler
2. Paper Pre-slitting machine
3. Pre-heating device before pleating
4. Auto counter
5. Water steam device
6. Rollers marking machine
7. Roller and gear collecting device
8. Pleated paper heat forming and conveyer device
|Max pleat height
|Min pleat height
|Customize the roller size
|Temp. control||normal temp.~300oC|
|Working air pressure||0.6MPa
1. The pre-slitter uses pneumatic cutting round knife, which is adjusted simply and pressed evenly.
2. This machine equips the pre-heating and water steam device, to prevent the paper breaking when roller marking.
3. This machine equips the gear collecting system, so to faster the pleating speed and well pleated the paper.
4. The rollers can be made with bubbled type or the pleat-lock type, which is used to maintenance the certain distance between two pleats.
5. This high automatic machine has the process of the process of the auto count marking,pleating,pre-heating and forming.
6. This machine is computer control and simple operation.
This machine is used for pleating and forming the HDAF filter element.
Our leiman filter solution group is controlling shareholder for Pulan filter machine factory, we are invest for one stop filter service together. We are the exclusive export company for Pulan filter machine factory. We only provide exclusive lifetime (7*24h) service to customers who purchase from our company.
Our prices are subject to change depending on supply and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after your company contact us for further information.
Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity. If you are looking to resell but in much smaller quantities, we recommend you check out our website
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
For samples, the lead time is about 7 days. For mass production, the lead time is 20-30 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
You can make the payment to our bank account, Western Union or PayPal:
30% deposit in advance, 70% balance against the copy of B/L.
We warranty our materials and workmanship. Our commitment is to your satisfaction with our products. In warranty or not, it is the culture of our company to address and resolve all customer issues to everyone’s satisfaction
Yes, we always use high quality export packaging. We also use specialized hazard packing for dangerous goods and validated cold storage shippers for temperature sensitive items. Specialist packaging and non-standard packing requirements may incur an additional charge.
The shipping cost depends on the way you choose to get the goods. Express is normally the most quickest but also most expensive way. By seafreight is the best solution for big amounts. Exactly freight rates we can only give you if we know the details of amount, weight and way. Please contact us for further information.