PU-20F Full-auto Casting Machine On Seal Packing In Filter Element
1. Bucket: staingless-sleel tank of three-layer structure with stirring and automatic constant temperature-preservation functions.
2. Pump: slow-speed, high-accurate flow-control pump with precise actuating and display devices.
3. Nozzle: Featuring automatic three position-switching which includes pouring, flow inversing and flushing, without any advancing or lagging. The nozzle pneumatically dislocates after the pouring work and then the automatic flushing course starts through program control.
4. Workbench: The die set is positioned on the self-governed all-around workbench afterwards round or square seal packs or seal pack with special figure would be automatically poured.
5. Control: The temperature, pressure and the extent of pouring would all be displayed digitally while controlled automatically. The workbench is operated in accordance with the requirements displayed from computer screen.
||5~15g/s design mixture ratio: A: B=100: 25~35
|Automatic shift extent on the pouring nozzle after operation
|Maximum size on quadric automatic ladling||
|Maximum size on circular automatic lading||Φ350mm
|Speed of travel
1. Digitally-displayed gage unit program-controlled electronic operation.
2. Stable and accurate measurement self-controlled constant stuff temperature.
3. Originative construction on bucket, step less-regulation stir.
4. Novel design on nose, precise fine-turning flow inversing structure.
5. The machine designed with X-Y axial square revolving working table which can not only pour square seal pack, but also round and special seal pack.
It is mainly used to pour PU for auto air filter and industry filter.
Our leiman filter solution group is controlling shareholder for Pulan filter machine factory, we are invest for one stop filter service together. We are the exclusive export company for Pulan filter machine factory. We only provide exclusive lifetime (7*24h) service to customers who purchase from our company.
Our prices are subject to change depending on supply and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after your company contact us for further information.
Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity. If you are looking to resell but in much smaller quantities, we recommend you check out our website
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
For samples, the lead time is about 7 days. For mass production, the lead time is 20-30 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
You can make the payment to our bank account, Western Union or PayPal:
30% deposit in advance, 70% balance against the copy of B/L.
We warranty our materials and workmanship. Our commitment is to your satisfaction with our products. In warranty or not, it is the culture of our company to address and resolve all customer issues to everyone’s satisfaction
Yes, we always use high quality export packaging. We also use specialized hazard packing for dangerous goods and validated cold storage shippers for temperature sensitive items. Specialist packaging and non-standard packing requirements may incur an additional charge.
The shipping cost depends on the way you choose to get the goods. Express is normally the most quickest but also most expensive way. By seafreight is the best solution for big amounts. Exactly freight rates we can only give you if we know the details of amount, weight and way. Please contact us for further information.